Saturday, December 29, 2007

Yayyyy!

I won, I won, I won!! Can you believe it? I never win anything AT ALL! Today I checked my blog comments to find that I won a beautiful skein of Opal Sock yarn over at The Ninja Knitter's Blog She is such a kind and generous person I cannot thank her enough. Part of the deal was if I won the contest, I would have to do a good deed. So I made a donation to my local fire hall and also to a needy family. It feels good to pay it forward!

Well thats about it for now, must go shovel out the car and head to work. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

I won too. That was such a generous idea! I received my yarn at the get-together in Halifax yesterday.

December 30, 2007 at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home