Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Knitting in 2007

I've completed quite a bit of knitting in 2007. Looking back, I have made a few scarves, too many dish cloths to count, several baby hats and mitts, 3 baby sweaters, a tea cozy, a few pairs of mittens, and countless other small projects that I can't think of right now. Oh, and I completed my first pair of socks!!


Here are a few of my FO's of 2007:


Kuereyon Kozy knit with Noro



My So Called Scarf knit with um, I think Freedom Spirit??





My first pair of socks...I can't remember which pattern I used. These are my cozy day socks, made of worsted weight, Bernat Satin that I had in my stash.

I need to start taking more pictures of things as I make them!


This year I want to make more socks and complete at least one wearable sweater, make a Brea Bag and try out some different stitch patterns. I also want to practice my sewing skills, maybe make a quilt!


Happy New Year!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home