Thursday, February 7, 2008

Last week I was feeling a bit down. My husband moved several provinces away for a job, temporarily and I was (still am) missing him terribly. Then I checked the mail last Wednesday and found a package from my awesome secret pal, Maria! It put a smile on my face for the first time in awhile. She packed lots of goodies in it, the best tasting chocolate I've ever had, so me yummy hot chocolate, beautiful yarn, some very cute stitch markers, stich holders, an adorable hedge hog tape measure, a cute mug and lots of other goodies that I am sure I am forgetting to mention. She made my day. Thank you so much Maria!


Here's a shot of the goodies:
Isn't the duck the cutest?!

2 Comments:

Blogger lulubelle said...

That duck is the cutest!

Happy to see that your package was doing it's job of cheering you up :)

February 8, 2008 at 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your hot cocoa package! I've already dug into the tootsie rolls and sour patch kids and Bear is already in love with her light-up Dora pen. Thanks!

February 12, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home