Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winter Knitty is up!!!

There are soo many things I want to knit from this issue. Like Mirror, Amelia, Fargyle and Amused. I think I will most likely make Mirror, I just have to dig through my stash to see if I can find something suitable. That is, once I get my christmas knitting done. I'm not doing much Christmas knitting this year, I usually don't do much if any. But this year my aunt asked me to make a pair of thrummed mittens for my cousin. I couldn't say no. Even though I don't really want to knit them. I guess it's because I don't think she will really appreciate them (my cousin) and know the time and effort that went into them. For some reason I enjoy knitting for others when a) I know they will appreciate and use what I make them and b) I am not asked to knit for others. I would much rather knit for someone who is not expecting it. It takes all the excitement out of it I guess. I also want to make a cute dog sweater for my parent's dog...I'm not so sure if I will even get the time to start that. I wish I could quit my job and stay home to knit all day. One can dream I suppose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home