Tuesday, February 12, 2008

*Yawn*

I know, I know...my blog has been pretty boring lately. Come to think of it, its always been pretty boring in its short existance. I'm going to have to do something about that. There won't be too many photos for awhile...hubby took the camera with him so I'm going to have to borrow one or just go buy a new one soon.

On the knitting front, I have been doing a bit here and there. I almost finished my first "real" sock using Elann sock yarn (can't find the label right now, sorry) all I have left to do is graft the toe and its officially a sock. Yayyy! It's currently on the back burner while I work on *hangs head in shame* another pair of socks. Yep, I needed something to keep my mind busy and the plain stockenette sock just wasn't doing it for me. Sooooo...I started Monkey. I am using KnitPicks Palette in "Rainforest" I think. It's coming along quite nicely and I love the pattern. I did 5 repeats on the leg and am about to start the heel. It's working up suprisingly fast since I just started it less than a week ago. Of course I have far more time on my hands to knit now that hubby is away. Oh how I miss him so. Just a few more weeks...ok, 8 and he will be home again to snuggle.

As soon as I get my hands on a camera I will take a picture of my Monkey(s) and post it.
Until next time...Happy Valentine's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home