Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Monkey!

Not much new in the knitting department these days. I started Monkey a few weeks ago and flew through to the gusset decreases in just one week! I haven't touched it since. I've been pretty busy the past few weeks, and when I did have the time to knit, I didn't feel like it. Must get over this slump. I want a pair of Monkeys! Since I've been slack in the photo department lately, here's a few pics of my progress so far:




Yarn: Knit Picks Pallette in Rainforest Heather
Needles: 2.25 Knit Picks
Pattern: Monkey

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

How are the monkey socks to knit? I've never knit any sort of cable ... but they are tempting me.
Can't wait to see yours finished.

March 2, 2008 at 5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home